Monday, May 09, 2005

Packing My Bags

My life is one blessing after another. After toiling in relative obscurity for a couple of months, struggling with templates and other tech mishmash, I am humbled to announce that this CubTracker has been invited to bring his perspective to a well established and respected consortium of Cub Bloggers. Please check us out at View From the Bleachers. The link can be found to your immediate right just below the profile box.

I love to write and this is what I will be able to do over at The View. They already have someone who is actually qualified in all things computer. The Friday feature Thru Cub Eyes will continue as well.

Thank you for your support. See you at View From The Bleachers!

6 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and God Bless you. I will go now to your new location. (smiling)

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Well I got to travel from Milwaukee down to Wrigley to see one of the FEW Cub victories against the Nats several weeks ago.

I pray for a gift of wisdom on all Cub fans . .. even more so than for us Brewers.

Nice blog btw. If you get a chance stop by http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Tom,

I wrote about my trip to Wrigley here if you are interested. Thanks for coming by my Stoned-Campbell Blog. Hope to see you again:

http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/2006/05/cubs-and-redemptive-moments-cubs-3.html

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
Milwaukee, WI

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Tom, you knew I would be back. The Brewers beat the Cubs last night. Only 2.5 games from the leader in the Central division. Not saying much this year though because the entire division stinks.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
Stoned-Campbell Disciple

Tommy said...

Unfortunately for the Brewers the Cubs decided to start playing. First two game winning streak in a month.

Actually if the Cubs can't pull it out this year I'm still hoping the Brew Crew gets it done. Anyone but the Cardinals and Astros!

Lori said...

I'll have to check out you other blog.